they are so fucking perfect
I want a relationship like that.
- At 0:20, she calls out some awkwardness.
- At 0:38, she gives us a biology lesson.
- At 0:58, she drops a truth bomb.
- At 1:24, she asks the most important question you could ever ask a straight person who is scared of gay people, ever.
- At 1:49, she punches me in the guts with her words.
- At 2:10, I feel like I’m at a church I’d go to regularly even though I’m an atheist.
- At 2:21, she informs me of something I never knew happened and breaks my heart.
- At 3:03, she tells those who live in fear where to put their ignorance, and I applaud in awe.
I reblog this everytime it comes on my dash.
dad & baby brother.